Wednesday, November 14, 2007

good morning world!

Hehe my boy wakes up this morning and immediately come here to my guest room where I put my laptop.. He comes here smilling and say..hey mommy, what you doing? Hahahahah I then said I making money baby..he then said..ok..he then went back to the room and start looking for his daddy..aahahahha he comes back to me and said..mommy where is daddy? Hahahha every morning he will always checked our bathroom and rooms for his daddy because greg leaves for work early and Elijah still sleeping..anyway I always have one answer every time he ask me where is his daddy…I always told him that his dad is at work..he will then say “ ah okay..” Hashanah he is such a sweet boy and really he start asking questions to you..his grandmother cant really wait to spent time with him this thanks giving..I am sure they will have fun hearing Elijah talking..lolz