Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My sweet and funny boy!

My son is really funny..he is really my little joy and also my little clown. this morning, he come to me asking for a milk. so i gave him a full bottle of milk. he then start drinking it until he decided to play with it..few minutes after i heared a noise and i found out that my boy just dropped his bottle. the bottle rolled behind to the chair and here comes my boy trying to look for his bottle. As he look his bottle he keeps on saying this world " milk, where are you?" milk, where are you..hahahhahha i was just laughing myself out..what a cute boy calling his milk..he maybe think his milk will answer him when he called it..lolz..eventually he found his milk and he then said.." there you are milk" hahahahahha..boy he is really my joy and my happiness.i couldnt imagine what my life will gonna be without him..I am really thankful to God for giving me such a sweet and funny boy..I love you son!