Wednesday, November 14, 2007

kinda true!

What Your Handwriting Says About You

You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

You are very extroverted and outgoing. You are loving, friendly, and supportive. However, you are also manipulative and controlling at times.

You are very detail oriented and meticulous. You are a careful thinker and a true intellectual.

You don't a lot of space, and you prefer to spend time with others. You are a little nosy and intrusive. You sometimes don't give people enough space.

You are a free thinker. You are unique, open minded, and artistic. You don't care what other people think.

You are a poor communicator. No one really knows exactly what you're getting at.


Got this one at Darlene’s website and I got interested to know what does my hand writing say about me. It is pretty much shock to read the result. But the results are really true.. I am very extroverted and very outgoing person and I am also loving, friendly and will surely support to my friends who needs support.ohh my I just know your penmanship will really tell who you are. Well why don’t you try friends and we’ll see what’s your result