Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Good night friends..

wow at last I am so done with my task for today and I am so ready to go night night..my head is really hurt and that i need to go to bed early..well I am so very much happy with the earnings that I earned from PPP today..I it so more than enough for me. I still have few more entries that i need to be done at smorty..hm i will maybe just do it tomorrow. I am really that and i really need to go to bed. I still have to bath Elijah and read him his book and also need to play with him for a few minutes.hmm i will maybe bring him to the player ground tomorrow. Since i worked for ppp i am not into going out lately.heheheh i even don't want to go to the mall to shop the gift certificate i got from my friends last Sunday..well i still cant think of something to buy..maybe this sunday i will do shopping and spent all the money that i got :)