Friday, September 28, 2007

what a teaser he is!

my son is so funny indeed. he came to me and said mommy we is it? "means where is it". i then ask him what he's looking for.then he say again we is it? so i just leave him and dont mind him at all. the next time he came to me he then say "mommy milk- we is it? " i then know that he is looking for his bottle. i ask him "where did you put it?" coz i just gave him a new bottle full of milk. I then start moving and walking around the house and start looking for his bottle..i went to his room and also to the guest room..my son is following me laughing..i tell you he's really enjoying looking at me having a hard time finding his bottle. I ask him again where did he put his bottle.This time he burst himself to laugh and say come! he then lead me to our bed room and get his bottle. for all those time he knew where he put his bottle.crazy baby..he is really like his daddy..for such a little boy he know how to tease his mom..arrrgg how much more if he'll grow up!..