Friday, September 28, 2007

busy friday..

my friday is not that good...it was indeed a busy day for me..i need to do a whole lots of cleaning to have our house ready for grgs family to come here this weekened. plus i still need to go to the grocery and get some food for us..i am indeed so tired right now and yet i am not yet half of my my task..i still have to clean the 3 bedrooms..arrggssss help please! well i need to do this or else our house will be a mess...i know know and i totally agree i am not into cleaning..i am just a very lazy person who just love to sit and eat and complain.am just lucky tho coz my husband just accept me who i am and didnt ask for more..but sometimes i just to understand that i really need to clean our house..well i try to do the cleaning everyday but its really hard to maintain my house clean with my little monster around..arrrhhhgg that makes me tired sometimes coz i am not yet finished cleaning there's my little boy so busy messing up with our stuff again..well you mother know what am talking about..anyhow i need to get going right now and still need to do my opps..ciao