Friday, September 28, 2007

arrgg he is indeed a teaser..

arrrgg my baby is indeed a teaser..yesterday i went to jiji's house to get the vegetable that i left in their house for my eggrolls.anyhow i stayed their for a while and let elijah played with joshua in their little pool.I can always tell the both of them really enjoy each company tho they sometimes fight..but well that what boys are..they always fight.anyway i came home like 5 o clock in the afternoon. I could tell that i wear my baby out and i know he will be knocked out on our way home. and indeed my presumption is right..he was sleeping in the car until we reach home. I pick him up and put him on our bed but unfortunately me moving him wakes him up.anyway i lay with him for awhile so that he can go back to sleep.I was very silent just listening to his breath and looking at our roof nag tanga while wwaiting for him to sleep. I was in the middle of my thoughts when suddenly my baby say "besngaw" hmm he makes that sounds everytime he shoot his dad.my goodness he really scares me..nyahahahaha me lukso jud tawon kariyot akong dughan. I thought he was just dreaming coz his eyes was closed..so i just didnt say anything. few minutes after he again say "besngaw". i was looking at him with my eyebrows crossed..what the heck he is doing..the third time he say besngaw he was then laughing..what the he scared me to death..anyway the moment i saw him laugh i couldnt help myself but to laugh too..he was just too cute to try to teased me..he did do a good job pretending that he was still asleep..my for 22 mos old boy you wouldnt beleived he'll do that but he did..i then bring him outside share the story to greg and all of us were laughing..he is indeed my little clown!