Thursday, September 27, 2007

tag from jenny

Instruction:Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I dont like to take a shower everyday..nyayaya i think that no need to do it since i just stayed here at the house all day.
2. I called my husband and then say no i just called you.without saying the reason why i called.nayayayayaa
3. I always go to the bathroom after i eat..gross!
4. Love to smell my husband natural smell especially if he havent take a shower yet..heheheh
5. I am not comfortable to leave the house without check our gas stove if its totally off.
6. I always ask hubby to checked all doors before we go to bed and even if he said yes i still ask him to check it the second time...nayayaaya

now i passed this tag to ivy,anne,annie,haze,angie, and lutchi.

have fun girls!!!