Tuesday, November 13, 2007

today is my day..

Today is my birthday a very special day, I must be happy of more than yesterday,forget all the sorrows, its time to rejoice..today is my birthday a very happy day..hehehehe i am just serenading myself this early part of the morning..ohh i miss celebrating my birthday in the philippines..i miss the felling of waking up in the morning with the sweet voice of your love ones singing a birthday song to you..my son elijah is been singing a birthday song since yesterday and after he sing he will then say " happy birthday mommy" give me a kiss and automatically point his finger to the cake..ohh yeah he thinks that every time he'll sing happy birthyda to me he can get a piece of cake after..nyahahhaha funny boy..anyway,my birthday party is already over..we have my advance birthday party last sunday..i dont know what is greg's plan for today..but i prefer to stay at the house and watch shrek 3 with elijah..i dont wanna go out and spent more money..we need to save some for christmas and also for elijah's birthday which soon to come too..