Tuesday, October 23, 2007

what a smart baby..

Believed it or not my 22 baby know how to operate my computer. he difinitely know where and how to point the mouse. I downloaded him a game to enjoy while me and greg were busy with your computers too.at first he will ask my help to start his game but few hours after playing i am very surprised why he doesnt bother me anymore. I found out that he totally got it how to turn on his computer and play. well i am so happy at least he dont need my help anymore..heheheh I was really impressed at a very young age he know how to do that..he is just maybe smart or maybe he just saw me how to do it..I aso noticed that he is very observant and will just pick up things really quick. this is why me and greg are so very careful of what we are doing coz elijah is watching us..hehehhehe