Tuesday, October 23, 2007

got his gift..

last night i got a package from my sis in the philippines..hehehehhh i know it supposed to be who'll be sending package to them but anyway i dont have enough money to send them a package yet. Elijah got his 2nd birthday gift from his aunty marijane especially made from pinas..hehehe i do like the t-shirt that she send for elijah also the sando.Elijah got so excited when he saw his clothes and really ask me to let him wear it..so I let him wear it for a while but changes him after a while...i dont want him to sleep with him wearing the clothes.I still need to washed it and have it clean and then he can wear it ..I am so thank to my sis for sending us a package.I am really happy that they remember my sons birthday..cant wait to get my package from them too for my birthday..hopefully it will be here this week,,