Tuesday, October 23, 2007

tag from my pretty friends

I got this tag from nancy,ivy, liza and daff..heheh their four of them who tag me this so i think need to do this tag..thanks guys for remembering me..i really appreciate it..

THE RULES - List of 7. Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog. People who are being tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I love singing and a lot of my friends said that i can sing.

2. I love my husband and my son

3. I am a party goer.

4. I am so addicted with my blogging business..heheeh

5. I am lazy and not good in house arrangement

6. I am not a good cook..hehehhe

7. I love myself being a mom..

I am done girls.heheh thanks again..mwaahhh