Thursday, September 27, 2007

very tiring day yesterday!

waahh it was indeed a very tiring day yesterday..me and my friend jiji went to the asian store..my first time to drive there but were thankful that we come home safely.we planned to make an eggrolls and need to get some ingredients in the asian store..anyhow we had so much fun rolling the eggrolls and also eating..i also bring some of it in my house and plan serve it to greg's family this weekened.well i didnt grab much opps today but i do have fun with my day tho i was a little bit tired..I always have a wonderful time everytime i went to ate beth's house..thanks a lot t beth and JIJi..i am really thankful to God for giving me with a friend like you.. I am indeed fortunate to actually find a true friend here in USA..:)I am still tired but here I am sitting infront of my computer trying to catch some opps..I might sleep early we'll see.