Monday, August 13, 2007

night night friends!!!!


I am so ready to say night night to everybody. hmm i have been waiting for an opps at ppp but no lucks for today. i am only able to grab 3 of em. anyways it is way better than no opps at all right? tommorrow will be another day.hehe another day to catch for some opps at ppp.i always had fun chasing the opps online..hahahha i am so addicted to it..so far i made 1,000 dollars from june 24 till now only at PPP website. can you believed that?.Until now i cant still believed i made that much money by just sitting here infront of my computer,watching my show and talk to my friends online.i still had time to clean our house,take care of elijah and cook for hubbys food.multitask mom huh?

I have two parties to be attended tommorrow. one is for joshua's bday party(jiji's son) and then we'll maybe head directly to ate jen's house to attend kuya jethros bday..grrr i dont wanna go...you know why? i dont wanna miss the opps at ppp and not making money..however i need to relax and let my baby have fun playing with his playmates.i might consider of going even if it means missing some opps to make earn some bucks.To tell you the truth i dont really wanna go out from our house now because of this blogging business of mine...Hubby is so happy too to the fact that his wife was staying at home and not going to the mall and spent more money.Instead i am earning money and be able to help my family in the philippines.This blogging business really change my life.i never felt bored at all and i always had smile on my face everytime hubby comes home.Specially if i just make an oppps wiht big offer.heheh taas naman ni akong post oio...night night na ninyo..mwaaahhh