Monday, August 13, 2007

confused what to sing at church...

yeah, i was surfing online today and try to listen the song that i recorded online thru singshot when hubby informed me about my appoint or schedule to sing at church. I was then realized that Bruce one of the church member asked me if i could sing at the church and i told him to schedule me at the end of august. waaahhh i said that last month and i didnt noticed that we're almost in the middle of august right now. ohh my, i even dont know what to sing.I've been singign in our church since the few weeks i arrived here in USA. it was my husband who first asked me to sing. we went to this christian bookstore who sell christian music too.we pick few of my favorite song and did sing one song that saturday at church. after that, Bruce who is incharge of our church program then keep on asking me when can i sing again. the problem is, i dont know how to say "NO". I know that God give me a talent to sing but sometimes i just got a hard time finding the right song to sing. I already sing all the songs that i knew not only once but already twice and some of it maybe 3 times or more. Now that i have to sing again i need to find another new song and practice it. we'll i'm surfing online and like the two song of Rachael Lampa. Hopefully mardel has the cd for me. I still have one more week to practise and memorized the song.We'll i offer the song to God but i do pray that the people who'll hear the music will be blessed by the message of the song.