Monday, August 13, 2007

get excited

ohh yeah, i get very excited today.and why not? we're gonna have the fius installed today.ooh my internet connection will be upgraded too.our connection is already fast but hubby said it will be a lot faster with fius.hhmm i cant wait to see if its really true.and gues what? i'm gonna have my own Filipino channel in my own theather room.ohh yeah hubby bought a 65 inches HDTV and put it in our living room. so,we make our guest room as my theather room and put our 52 inches tv there.cant wait to see my show again in a big clear tv.hehehhe now whats gonna happen with my online career? well it is still there.i can bring my laptop with me when my show is on...ohh i cant wait for the people to come and have our fius installed.one more thing if you got fius? you will have an unlimited long distance call for free..but it is just inside USA.philippines is not included..too bad..hahahah if ever they have free long distance call to the philippines, i will be chatting with my friends all day..lolz..anyway friends need to get going..still need to feed my boy and then watch my show..