Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Loving It!

Last week, I was diagnosed of having a gestational diabetes. Of course I was really down and was so depressed the moment i heard the news. I called my mom in law crying because i dont know what I am going to do. Last monday, i got an appointment to see my dietitian and she explain to me everything. I later realized that God has really had a plan for everything. and me having a Gestational Diabetes right now is just a blessing in disguise. They put me to a diet plan and so far am loving. I even start to like my diet right now. I even feel like i was eating too much but did not gain weight. Well i eat little by little but constantly. so my body have a chance to absorbed the food that I ate. I will definitely continue my diet even after i deliver the baby. Now, I am not worried anymore. I will just do my part and hopefully the baby will be okay.