Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Favorite College Football Team: Ohio State University

No matter what Michiganders may think, Ohio State University has the best college football program throughout the entire country. Ohio State University has an infectious football team that is one of the best in the United States. One of my favorite hobbies is watching Ohio State football games on my direct.tv. There is nothing better than unwinding on a Saturday and catching some good old Ohio State football on television. Typically, I invite over all of my friends from work and friends that graduated from Ohio State to watch the games. It is one of the best times of all of our lives!

Perhaps the most anticipated game of the season is always the University of Michigan and Ohio State game. There are no words to adequately describe the intensity of this football game. It is quite phenomenal to see these fans go at each other. Sometimes, the opposing team will even rush the field if it wins. I love inviting University of Michigan fans over to my house to watch the game, just to add a bit of extra rivalry fun. It is hilarious to see University of Michigan fans get so worked up over one football game. However, I must admit, that Ohio State fans are almost equally as intense as crazy University of Michigan fans. Overall, I love Ohio State University for football!