Friday, July 16, 2010

it is so hot outside!

I bring my son to his story telling at denton water park today. Actually the place offer a free story telling and afterwards the kids can play at the park for free for at least 45 minutes. and that happens every friday until the end of this month. So, i try to bring my son there every friday for him to have fun. Might as well grabbed the opportunity since it is free . We just got home and boy, i was all exhausted and really tired. It was very hot outside it tell you. But the son did not hinder my son from having so much fun. I do make sure that i put a sunblock lotion all over his body so that he wont get sunburned. All in all it was a fun day for him and seeing him having fun and the smile on his face paid off everything. I dont care if its hot outside, the important thing is, my son enjoyed his day.