Friday, July 16, 2010

I found his watch!

My husband's birthday is fast approaching. I was thinking of buying him a new watch. His watch is so old. I think he got it from his Mom 5 to 6 years ago. Yeah, it was really that old and i think it is about time for him to get a new one. I know he love the watch that he is wearing right now. But, it is already broken. I brought it to the watch repair shop for how many times and now it is acting weird again. So, i told myself that i think it is about time for him to get a new one.

I've been surfing online and try to shop for the possible watch for him. My husband is very picky when it comes to jewelry. I mean if you want to give him something, you need to make sure that it is made from a well known brand. He always told me that, you got what you pay. Therefore, if that item is expensive it means that the quality is good and definitely it will last long.Which is indeed true.

I love shopping, specially if i have to do it online. I went to different website but this website www.jewelry-and-watches.become.com is so far the best website that I visited. And yeah, i found the best and affordable watch that I am sure my husband will love to have. I was turned between this Citizen Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Mens Watch or this Citizen Mens Eco-Drive Dress Watch with Champagne Dial and Two Tone Link Band. I like both of them but need to decide which is better. Well, both of the watch are on sale right now which is really a good deal plus citizen is the kind of watch that my husband is wearing right now. So, I am sure, my husband would love any of the watch mentioned above.

I tell you friend, if you are looking for the best website to shop for jewelry and watches, you should give this website www.jewelry-and-watches.become.com a visit. I am sure you will definitely have fun shopping plus, you will be amazed how much money you can save.