Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sleepy..

it is 1:30 in the afternoon here and my eyes are about to close. I am really sleepy. I have very tired lately and really wanna sleep. I think this is part of being pregnant. I love to sleep which is really good. I rather wanna sleep than feel the heartburn that i have right now. Well, After making my task, I might hit the bed and will try to take some nap. Hopefully my little elijah wont bother me and will give my peaceful nap. Well, it is weekend so greg is here to take care of my son while i take my nap. Usually when its weekdays and my husband is at work elijah will wake me up and want me to do something for him. But if i will tell him not to bother me and will let me sleep because the baby needs it he will let me do it to. He will just sit beside me and watch his show and eventually will sleep with me too.