Sunday, April 11, 2010

not a morning sickness but an evening sickness:)

I know most of the pregnant women will experience this morning sickness. I think the reason why they called it morning sickness it because it happen during the morning.but in my case, it is really different. My morning is actually the best part of my day. I even felt like I am not pregnant at all. Things will start when the clock hit 5. boy, i felt terrible. I wanna throw but i dont want to. I hate throwing up so as much as possible i try to deprived myself from doing it. but sometimes i cant hold it anymore and there I am in the bathroom, letting go of all the foods that i just ate that day. It was really hard. first trimester is indeed the worst part of being pregnant. But well, in the positive side, it is a good thing. At least you know that the baby inside is healthy and is doing its thing to develop. which is the main reason why I am feeling this way.