Monday, November 05, 2007

they won yesterday..

my cowboys played with the eagle yesterday and boy, they were kicking the eagles butt..the score is like 35 to 17.. 35 for the cowboys.men my cowboy were doing really good this season. so far they are the leading team on our division with one lose only.ohh 3 more win games and it will be sure for my team to get a spot for the superbowl play off? hmm and who knows they will make it all the way to the superbowl.ohhh i couldnt wait to see that..hehehehe I really look forward to see my team playing for the superbowl.we will surely have a superbowl party here in our house..hahahahaha..anyway friends i am so happy yesterday that my cowboys beat the eagles..hopefully they will keep on winning and will give all their best to the rest of their games..Go cowboys!