Monday, November 05, 2007

so excited...

I am so excited to see and be able to be with my friends again..and this time the party will be held at our house..hehehe it has been a while since we have a get together party at our house..it was an advance birthday party for me at the same time a meeting for us to decide what date is our christmas party..hopefully most of my friends will be able to make it..I still dont know what to cook but my friends said they will bring something..so i think there wil be tons of food that time.. I have our hot tub ready for those friends of mine who want to soak theirself there and have a good spa massage..hmm i missed it tho..too bad i have my menstration right now or else i will be there soaking myself and have my back massage..anyway friend i need to go now..my boy is here again..he want to use the computer..see yah all later...