Monday, November 19, 2007

thanks giving..

Thanksgiving is few days away. Well where do you plan to spent your thanksgiving friends? As of us, we will spent it with Greg’s family in Killeen, it is like a 3 hours drive from our house. We are going to stay their for at least 4 days, so we will be home on Sunday. Anyhow, Greg send me an email if I could cook something for thanksgiving. Everybody will bring something so that means I need to bring something too. I don’t really know what to cook you know. Hmm I don’t know if they will like the Filipino foods that I know of cooking. I will maybe ask some help to Greg. I am just so shy and don’t want to feel bad if they don’t like the food I cooked. How I wish I am that good in cooking and that I can at least contribute. But anyhow one of the option is drinks, so maybe I can just bring bread and drinks. Well let’s just see…