Monday, November 19, 2007

good morning..

Good morning friends, wow today is Monday, third week of November. Boy time really do fly so fast , it feels like November just started and now it’s almost over. The next time we knew 2007 is already over..waaahh..anyway friends, how’s your morning? Well mine is pretty much okay. I wake up early as usual to be a good wife to my husband by at least preparing his working clothes. I woke at 7 the moment greg’s alarm clock alarmed..dang, I couldn’t go back to sleep for some reason, so what I did I just get up and start preparing greg’s clothes for work and after that come over here to my computer to greet you all a good morning.. The weather outside is cold so I need to get something to keep myself warm. Maybe a hot chocolate? Heehawed I always love hot chocolate every morning. It is like my morning habit. anyway friends, need to get going and get myself a drink