Thursday, November 08, 2007

So cold outside

it's Really cold outside today..I was planning to clean our hot tub and have it ready this sunday but dang, i cant handle the coldness of the weather.well maybe my friends dont wanna going outside at all this sunday because of the weather..we will just sit,eat and have fun...hmm i still dont know what to cook for this sunday..I also have visitors this saturday but it is greg who wil cook all the food..ehehehe this is an advantage of having a husband who know how to cook..he wil also make his pot roast beef this sunday for those white people that might come over to the party..well i am sure they like it since it typically an american food. i am so excited to see my friends again..I am so ready but my house it not yet ready..heheheh i may not blog tommorrow and spent all my time cleaning the house..arrggg will somebody please help me..hehehehe