Thursday, November 08, 2007

dollar is going down..

I send a money to the Philippines yesterday and I was very surprised to see that the value of dollar in the Philippines did really decreased. It is now 42 pesos to a dollar. My, I remember it reach to 56 pesos to 1 dollars. It means that the Philippines economy is getting better but why is it that there are still a lot of people complaining because the price or rice, gas and other necessities are still expensive.. I think it is only our government who enjoy the money. Instead of giving it to the Philippines they rather put it in the bank. They said Philippines has a lot of dollars the reason why the dollar value is decreasing.Most of this dollars was came from the OFW who is working abroad and send all the money to their family in the Philippines. Waaahh I felt really sad for the decreased of dollars. We’re putting 3 of my brother in college and if the dollors is this low I don’t know if we can still manage to put them all to college plus we have to send money to my mom in the Philippines every month…waaaahh help me Lord. I wish the dollars will go up high again..