Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Not feeling good

I am not feeling good today. I dont why but I still had a headache and still felt dizzy. it is maybe because i almost have my monthly period? hmmm to correct everything i wanna say this that 'I am not pregnant"hehehe..yeah i thought i was but i took a pregnancy test this morning and the result is negative.ohh well better luck next time..but i still dont have my menstration..hmm i am expecting it last week but it didnt arrived..if i'm not gonna have it this week i will wait another week and took a pregnancy test again..hmm I am really for another. I am so tired of hearing my husband begging for another baby so i then end up of compromising.One more and I am done..I will really take all the birth control to make sure i am not going to be pregnant again after our second baby..heheheh I now know how hard it is for my mom to take care 10 of us. my son is indeed a handfull and i couldnt imagine myself taking care of 10 elijah..waaaahh am gonna be a walking bone..lolz