Saturday, September 29, 2007

weekend with greg's family..

My weekened is pretty much busy..greg's family come over to our house to celebrate my husband's 35th birthday.well greg actually celebrate his birthday last week but his family has not able to come here due to greg's cousins wedding Erin. so instead of celebrating his birthday with his family last week they moved it today.well we had so much fun..and it was nice to see my inlaws again together with their kids. its been a while since i havent seen sofia and tristan and i was really surprise to see how they grown so fast..sofia greg bro's daughter is even as tall as me..the last time i saw her i was one head taller than her..heheheh now we have the same height..faet ning natawo ta sa ting huwaw di ka tubo..heheheh..

the family just stayed here for lunch, we chatted a for a while and then they say bye bye..the food were taste good.it's greg's mom who cooked..she is indeed a good cook and i always loved her cooking..i still have a lot of left overs in my ref for our dinner and maybe some food for tommorrow too..

I always have a wonderful time with greg's family. i felt like i am at home..too bad my husband doesnt want to drive to killeen most often to visit his parents. it is just their house is 3 hours drive from our house and elijah is not really good when it comes to driving..so we will just come there if there's any occasion such as birthday or thanks giving day or christmas.

I am sorry friends i dont have pictures to be posted here..i forgot to charge my camera so i dont have a pic to be posted here with greg's family..hopefully my father in law will send me a copy of the pictures he got..

pretty much that what happen to my husband's post birthday party..hehehe he did got a lot of gift certificate from his family..good for her..will maybe ask him to buy me a dance revolution for our wii nintendo.heheheh