Tuesday, September 25, 2007

He is so gross!!!

I was making my entry for PPP tonight when suddenly my baby came to me and say "eww mommy popo" i was in shocked when i saw his hand holding his poop. what the! his stinky poop was all over his body and to think that i just bath him and put his sleeping clothes i get so hystirecal..I dont know what to do first..clean him or clean the poop that he left on the floor..arrgg i was so mad but he is just a baby and i couldnt do anything than to bath him again and clean his mess.hay life! this is indeed the life of being a mom.this is one of the reason why i dont wanna have another baby..i really think its so gross of my baby carrying his poop but they are just a baby and they didnt really know that it is so dirty..well i think its now time for me to teach him..it will take a while i think..