Tuesday, September 25, 2007

dont feel good..

I dont really feel good.. I felt dizzy and my body is so tired.. i wanna sleep but i couldnt..I really think I am pregnant..hmm i am expecting my period not next week but the following week..so if ever it didnt come i am sure i am pregnant..I am kinda excited to the same as greg..he's been asking for another baby and we really try to make one..I dont want another baby and i am sure you know my reason but when i saw my baby being selfish with his toys to his friend joshua, I then decided to make another one..hopefully soon..after this i am done..i promise.i will do all my best and will take a pills to make sure i wont get pregnant again..Two is too much for me but my boy need to have somebody to play with and learn how to share and take care of each other..We're hoping to have a girl next time but whatever God gave to use as long as it is healthy we'll be happy to accept it..arrggg my back is killing me..anyway friends i need to get going and i need to try to get some rest...