Monday, September 24, 2007

7 things that can make me happy!

7 Things that make me happy...
1.) Seeing my baby's smile will simply makes my heart go merry
2.) Be able to go to church every saturday with my family.
3.) hear elijah say I love you Mommy..hehehe
4.) Be able to hear the sweet and loving words from my husband.
5.)Hearing elijah's voice singing I love you, you love me!(barney's theme song)
6.) be able to complete my post at PPP and other websites.
7.) Talking with my family in the philippines online or phone.
dae lovely, thanks a lot for tagging me this one..hehehehe am sorry just got time to do this..God bless and thanks again..anybody who want to grab this tag are so welcome to do so..It is indeed a good way to let your friends know what are those things that can make you happy..who knows if you put a material thing somebody might get it for you..hehehehhe just a thought....love's thanks again huh..mwaahhh