Wednesday, August 22, 2012

tired of checking my sugar!

I am tired of checking my blood sugar 4x a day and every check it not that painful but still it is painful.  I have 6 more months to do it and I am praying that i can last that long. how i wish somebody can find a way to check your sugar a little painless. well i have to do it for my baby. I need to make sure that my sugar is just right. not too low and not to high. just right. I can feel it too. if my sugar is 90 below i start to feel unease so i have to it a little and it will eventually make me feel better. it is hard when you are diabetes and you're carrying a baby. it is not really me who get affected but the little creature inside me. therefore, i will do everything to make sure everything is fine and I am sure God will do the rest.