Thursday, December 16, 2010

Swing works wonder to my fuzzy boy

My Isaac will soon turn two months this coming 28th of december. As he grow old i also get a hard time putting him to sleep. Good thing the swing works wonder to him. As soon as he start crying i know the he is sleepy. We'll he only cry if he is hungry or sleepy. Since i already feed him i know that he is just sleepy. I then put him to swing and he will just put himself to sleep. I am really happy that he is like his brother who likes to be in the swing when he is sleepy. Now, i dont have a hard time putting him to sleep. I dont have to rack him or carry him. just put him to sleep give the pacifier and he is contented until he fall asleep. I am really thankful to those people who invented swing. it surely makes my life as a mom of two easy..