Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Thank you Lord!

Last Thursday, october 28,2010 was the big day and special day for our family. I gave birth to my second son and we named him Isaac lee Gohl. I was 39 weeks and 1 day when my doctor decided to induce me due to gestational diabetes. The reason why we were able to meet our second son earlier which is what i wanted.

Everything turn out fine. I was scared at first because induction delivery is new to me. It felt so weird to go to the hospital and you are not yet in labor. I thought it would be very painful but i found myself wrong. It is painful but it is not the kind of pain that you cannot handle. I tell you I am very low with pain tolerance and were able to do it.

Isaac came out weighing 7.2lbs and measuring 19 inches long. he is definitely big compared to my first born son. he was healthy and Now he is already 4 days old.

We are very happy to see him and I awe it all to God. I am really thankful for a safe delivery and for giving my a healthy and good baby.