Monday, October 18, 2010

Start Feeling the braxton hicks

I am almost 38 weeks and the just start feeling the constant tightening of my pelvic area. I know it is just a false labor or what they called Braxton Hicks. I kind of hoping that it is a real labor and will have the baby soon. I am tired of being pregnant and so anxious to see my little one. I do try to talk to him to come out if he is ready because we are so ready to meet him and hold him and welcome him to our family but I know my baby will come when he is ready. I am just praying that he will come before i will be scheduled to be induced which I am thinking next week. I would rather want him to come out normally without using a medicine to forced him to come out. Though this pregnancy is not that hard compared to other woman out there, I just get to tired of waiting and just want to give birth. Well, few more days to go. I am just so excited to see my baby.