Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Code Red!

I got a phone from our denton county emergency allert today that we are having a code red alert for the weather .Severe thunderstorm is coming and they wanted the people to know for them to try to just stay inside the house for safety. Well I am not planning of going out though. the rain is pouring so hard outside and i hate driving in the rain. So i would rather stay at home and enjoy watching my show. My husband in the other hand is so very hard headed. We already get a code read alert and here he is, still want to go out and play basketball with his friends. I told him maybe his friends wont play today because of the weather. Well, he never listen to me. He'll come home if he found out that he is the only one in the basketball court. Well the gym is just close to our house so I am not worried of him driving in this kind of weather.