Sunday, July 11, 2010

cocoa butter stretch marks

I am at least 6 mos pregnant right now and I am definitely looking for something to minimized my stretch marks. I felt sorry for my stomach when i have elijah and dont bother of using any lotion to prevent from having stretch mark and i have tons of it in my stomach right now. Now, that I am pregnant again, i am indeed trying my best to at least minimized my stretch mark specially now that I noticed that i will surely gain more weight compared to what i gained with i have my first baby. This is the reason why I am so glad to found this cocoa butter stretch marks. a kind of product that each of pregnant woman should have. you will really love it and will be thankful later on that you used it. I have enough stretch mark on my body and i dont wanna add more.