Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dream come true!

For a long period of time, i have been dreaming of owning my very own photo studio. I have so much passion when it comes to photography. I am more interested in portrait photography and macro photography. I happen to mentioned my desire to my husband and he said that i need to go for it. Well, i know it will cost us a lot of money to me to start.so i just let go of it and try not to think about it. Last Christmas, my parents in law gave me the best gift of all. A professional camera flash for my DSLR camera. I first don't get a hint what it is but when they told me that it was a flash for me camera, I then get too excited. I asked Greg if i can have my own photo studio in the house. I know we have enough money for me to start but i don't want to give him the pressure of giving my what i wanted. I was so happy when my husband agreed to my plan. I then hurriedly ordered the lights and drapes and props, everything that i needed to start my business. he also helped me to get a permit to run a business in our state. And most of all, he is going to buy me the camera that i always wanted to own. It's a very fancy camera and the price is also fancy too. Well i want my customer to have the best and for me to attain that, i need to have a best camera. My equipment just arrived today and i cant wait to have our guest room set up and have my first customer. We will see how the business go. for now, I am so very excited and really look forward to get my business started.