Wednesday, September 09, 2009

We're finally here!

I am so happy and really thank God for giving us a safe travel from USA to pinas. i felt so relief and felt safe the moment our plane landed at cebu international airport. The trip was a very tiring one but in the other hand it was okay because elijah was so behave from Texas to pinas. he was talking a lot to me and really obey me when i say no. I never hear him cry. i could tell that my son was so excited to finally see his family in the philippines again too. he saw and met them when he was one 1 year old. i know he dont remember any events that happened that time.NOw, i can see that he totally enjoy playing with his cousins and talking to his uncle and aunts.

All in all we have a fun stay here in the philippiens so far. i could not complain. being with my family one more time is enough so enough for me to thank our Almighty God. Things would be so perfect and memorable if i have my husband here with us. Well few more days to go we will see him and will have fun together here in the philippine