Wednesday, May 20, 2009

excited!

Everything is set, we have our tickets and finally I already got my US passport. I am so excited to see my family again. Too bad, i still have to wait for 3 mos before i get to see them in person again. I could have get a cheap ticket going to the Philippines next month. But my bro in manila ask me to let him know at least 3 mos in advance before we go home so that he can take a leave at his work too and be with us. I want that time to be memorable and to make it happen, I want all my family to be there in my hometown when i go home. When i said family, that obviously include my brother. Well, time will fly so fast and later did we know it is already September. I will just not think about our trip so that i wont get stressed..Too much excitement is not good too.