Sunday, April 19, 2009

we had so much fun!

The weekend for me turned out to be a lot of fun. My friend invited me for a camping for kids. I am not a kid but I do have a son who will surely enjoy their activities. I decided to go and bring Elijah with me. It was indeed a good decision that I made. I can see on Elijah's face that he had so much fun with the activities that they prepared for the kids like him. They teach them some songs, teach them how to build a tent, they went fishing and also boating. It was really a blast not only for elijah but also for myself.

Anyway, we went to Oklahoma which was really a good campsite for us. we rented a house enough for 50 more people. we have our own pond big enough for us to go fishing and boating. Therefore, all of us can really enjoy the water and do something with it. I could not really wait for another camping to come..:)

I will attached some of our pictures later on!.