Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I like them both!

Since i was in the Philippines, I was an avid fan of the ABS-CBN tv station. I think that is the reason why I ask my husband to get me TFC channel for me to continue watching my show even if I am already here in USA. just recently, i found a website in which i can watch some teleseries from GMA too. the other tv station in the philippines that always compete with the ABS-CBN when it coems to tv station rating. I tell you, they have a good series too. Marimar and Dyesebel are my favorite. It is just I love the story of the series. Now, I must say, I am not a pure abs-cbn fan anymore. because I almost spent most of my time watching the series from GMA than Abs-cbn. To compare the works of both station, I should say that ABS_CBN is more high tech and their effects are cooler than GMA. GMA needs to work more to catch up with abs. but I like them both..