Wednesday, February 25, 2009

my potty trained son!

I am so proud of elijah. The other day, i bring him to walmart to buy some foods. we stopped by at the kids section area and I asked him if he want me to buy him a big boy brief. The one that has cars on it. he picked one for himself. Therefore, I talked to him and explain to him that if he wear his car brief he should pee and poop in the bathroom. he said yes. I thougt he wont actually do it. I mean use the bathroom to pee and poop. The following day, he ask me if he can wear his new diaper. So, I let him wear it and explain to him again why he cannot pee in the brief. For one straight day, he manage to pee and poop in the bathroom. he never wet his new brief. I am really happy and so impress of what he was doing. So now everytime he is on his brief, he know that he needs to go pee and pooped in the bathroom.hopefully this thing will continue until he dont wanna wear a diaper anymore. he was wearing brief for almost a week now. so that means he also constantly pee and pooped in the bathroom for almost a week too..hohohooh crossing my fingers for him to keep doing it..