Wednesday, January 02, 2008

just three of us..

How did you spent your new years eve friends? I was watching my TFC Monday night while waiting for the clock to hit 12 o clock. Boy I can really tell that they have so much fun spending the night with their friends and family at new years eve. I also called my mom and as usual I felt so jealous for not being there to celebrate the new year with them.

Well I spent my new year with my family here in USA of course. I cook tons of food and greg is really so funny . His facial expression is really funny seeing those yummy food that I cook for us. Well pretty much I cook all his favorite food and until now we still have some left overs in our refrigerator..hahaha.anyway way we just watch movie as a family while waiting for the new year.I do have fun spending my time with my boys tho it is just three of us..