Wednesday, January 30, 2008

hotel in Vegas

I have been dreaming and really want to be in vegas.well, most of my friend that Las Vegas is indeed a fun place to stay.they have a lot of things that you friend will surely enjoy your stay there. I once felt jealous when my husband told me that he will be having a business trip in Vegas for three days and unfortunately he cannot bring me because of my baby..well, it is indeed a good reason of him. we cannot bring my son there and ended up of staying in the hotel most of our time. we will maybe go there one of this day when the right time comes. Anyway, if you friends plan to spent one of your vacation days in Vegas and looking for a hotel in Vegas to stay, you should visit this website www.i4vegas.com. The website can offer you the best hotel to stay in vegas with the best accomodation and in a very affordable prices. the best website to visit if you friends are looking for a good place to stay in vegas.