Monday, November 12, 2007

wonderful surprised..

I have my website set as my computer's homepage..i mean the website of my domain..so everytime i open a internet explorer it will automatically go to my domains website.Yesterday after the party i was very tired to do the rest of the cleaning and decided to just finished my undone entry at blogsvertise and will do the cleaning later this evening..boy, when i open the explore a beautiful website appeared infront of me..i was really shocked and thinking maybe i was in the other website..but when i look at the IP address it is my domains website..hehehe i totally knew who make my house so beautiful as this..yeah it was my friend IVY..thanks a lot iv's for repairing my blog and making it a good place to stay..It was indeed a good gift i got from you on my birthday..i really appreciate your time and as usual I always thank God for having such a helpful friend like you..thanks again from the bottom of my heart..kissess and hugs for you..mwaaahhhh