Tuesday, November 06, 2007

tired of watching callou

hahhaa boy i am so tired watching the show of my baby titled callou. Iwant to watch my show but everytime i hold the remote control and change the channel my baby will then automatically say " hey mommy dont chat callou" waaahh..he really know his channel. i told you he know what he want and can difinitely recognized if its the one or not. I ask him if he can watch his show to the other room but he doesnt want to because he want me to be with him..ahh makes me feel like he really loves me..so i just turn on his show and let him watch his show..he sit here next to me why try to lean towards me..he doesnt bother me at all but boy he show does really bother me..hahahahah i even memorized the theme song of callou..but well it is a lot better that hearing my boy cry right..it is a good show for him to for it will give him a good moral value...