Thursday, November 01, 2007

she is just so lucky..lolz


last sunday, my friend invited me to attend and watch their filipino cultural show. they do that event to raise a fund for the filipino church that they're planning to build at arlington. and to support our coe filipinos that lived here in texas i ask my husband if we can go. and I am just so happy that he said yes. of course we need to bring our naughty son with us...hehee look what he did.. he saw a little girl, she is like a month younger than him and boy he just go to that girl and start playing with her. i ask him to give the girl a kiss but i didnt expect he will kissed really, maybe he'll do that but not in the lips..lolz.. I was surprised when i ask him to give that little girl a kiss he automatically kissed her on her lips..and look at the girl..seems that she likes it too..nyahahahaha they are just so cute.. I can really tell that elijah didnt get that attitude from his dad..hahahahahah well i told elijah not to do that when he grow up or else he'll get a lot of slap from the girls...lolz...anyway i just think this picture is really cute to share..what yah think?